7.7.17

My hand care routine


Whenever we think about personal grooming and feeling all glammed up, we think hair and skin care/makeup. What about hand/body care? Salted coconut and Love and light from Lush have improved my skin and changed the way I view taking care of it. These products can be used on your body too, not just your hands!

Firstly, the scent this product gives is bliss. Salted coconut has a wide appeal, with a fresh and subtle creamy smell. The balance of sea salt with the oils allows for rich moisturisation and a deeper cleanse for extra dry skin. I notice with quick weather changes and overly washing my hands, this causes my skin to be a bit worse for wear.  Do not be put off if you're not a big fan of coconut because it's a fine scent.
 I've always used hand creams but pairing these products together makes all the difference and is that added luxury. The natural products are kind to the skin and have wholly restored mine. I don't use this product every day and you don't need to use a tonne for a great result.


A pot filled with citrus and softening goodness. Out of the two products, this is the more aromatic. The top notes are Brazillian orange, orange blossom and neroli-leaving the skin feeling refreshed. This is a real saviour to pop in your handbag for sore hands. My skin overall feels "stronger". I love the consistency of the cream as it isn't gloopy or overly oily. 

Find the full ingredients list on Lush The final products are also not tested on animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS