5.1.17

Relaxing evening scents



1) Neal's Yard Remedies, Goodnight pillow mist. £15

The combination of de-stressing scents will be sure to give you a good night's sleep. The lavender is calming, the vetiver relaxing and acts as a deeper and more earthy scent. Check out the website to discover the extra nourishing fruity oils and scents. Beautiful and organic ingredients have been compacted into the little bottle of luxury for the bedroom.

This has become an essential before bed-time, spritzing around two pumps around the room and a couple onto the pillow. I'm quite the restless sleeper and this has made a pre-sleep impact in relation to unwinding.

2) The White Company Winter candle. Around the £20 mark (collection)

This is the perfect addition in the Winter, I ask for it every Christmas as the smells evoke pure festivity to me. This candle is extremely warming, with citrus and spicy scents. The cinnamon and clove balance out the orange. The ideal candle to light whilst snuggled up. The White Company have an amazing range of candles, so be sure to check out their website or in store for ideas during the whole year.

3) Roasted Chestnut Candle, Next.

I unfortunately couldn't find this candle online. However, I think this is now my ultimate favourite evening scent. I'm not normally a fan of vanilla, but this candle is sweet, rich and very opulent. This pairs with the beautiful packaging. I'd recommend seeing if you can find this in store or on sale.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so beautiful and romantic, I absolutely love it! I'm longing to try a candle from the White Company, they are so luxurious :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much that's very lovely of you :) you have to try one they smell amazing! :) xx

      Delete

CUSTOM DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS