2.12.16

For the candle lover on a budget


New Look has been branching out more and more recently. I've always been a huge fan of their clothing as it represents a diverse style from smart to comfy with an affordable price tag.

In the more recent visits, I've been absolutely obsessed with the homeware and eyeing up their large beauty range!

This Cinnamon swirl candle has a very cute name but the packaging exuberates a unisex and modern feel. It completely sums up Christmas in a candle, smelling of exactly what is says on the tin. It did remind me a little of gingerbread men and has a lovely warm spicy smell. The candle has a subtle sweet touch to it too. The quality is desirable and is meant to burn for around 30 hours.

I bought this as a mini present for my Mum for Christmas as I couldn't resist it sitting there with all the gorgeous home pieces. This would make a perfect present for anyone in the family and costs less than £10 for a good sized candle!

This would make for a larger stocking filler, a kitchen candle or just a present.

Share:

2 comments

  1. Omg I might have to pick this up as a present to myself (the best kind) next time in New Look as I'm all over anything cinnamon! I really like the packaging too, really rustic and would make a lovely gift!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffo! It smells so amazing, you really should! Thank you :)

      Delete

© AMY'S WAYS | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig