13.12.16

An empty-the scrub you need!



Top 5 great things about the Geranium and walnut scrub from Jo Malone.

1) It's faultless for exfoliation before fake tan. I've never had such soft skin and feel I don't even need to moisturise!
2) You can use this every day of the week as it's not tough at all on skin. I have fairly sensitive skin in regards to harsher scrubs or scents but could not fault this product.
3)It smells beautiful- I can't put my finger on something to compare it too. Its scent is fresh and warm.
4)It complies well with any scent, especially from the Jo Malone collection. I first had the scrub put on me at a hand massage in Birmingham. I would highly recommend booking yourself in as I know I'll be re-visiting. The combinations of scents can be tailored to your preference.
5) The packaging is stunning, looking fab in any bathroom!

It may not have lasted as long as I wanted as I'm a little too generous with the scrub. However, you don't need tons for a supple finish. For £40, it's on the mid range side, but I don't know anyone that would complain with a little treat from Jo Malone under the tree. Hint hint. The packaging is beautiful this year for Christmas. Click here to see the scrub and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS