25.11.16

New things I've loved in November


One: Me and my boyfriend were admiring everything in perhaps one of our favourite places- Selfridges, when I came across these rose gold fairy lights in the Paperchase section. They were only around the £12 mark which is amazing value for these on trend lights.

I always feel that lighting is such an important feature to set the mood in your home. With this addition to my bedroom, it fits perfectly with my favourite colours and themes. They're ideal for a relaxing evening with no harsh artificial lighting. I love them intertwined at the end of my bed, so I can curl up and wind down to a good film in the background. They're also battery powered, not too long in length, slightly festive as they're robins (but fit all year round) and can be placed anywhere around the room. There are some amazing Christmas lights in this section in Selfridges.


Two: Perhaps the most nourishing lip balm I've found, which had stiff competition from the Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream. Neals Yard Remedies are one of my favourite brands, the products feel so natural and kind to the skin. My lips felt extremely soft and supple after just a couple of uses. I also love their encouragement for helping to save the bees, it's really rewarding supporting a brand by purchase to something so important. I highly recommend this product as the smell isn't offensive and it works so well- easy to chuck in your handbag too.

Three: Yes, I'm a complete fool for packaging. I also spotted these in Selfriges, however there are only a couple of teabags left now, and prior to this slightly disheveled box there was also a pretty bow rapped around it too. The names of each tea are wonderful, very fitting for Christmas.  They include cinammon, gingerbread, peppermint and more- absolutely delicious. My favourite is Gingerbread man, but holiday blend and sleigh ride are such cute names. 

Four: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. This was perhaps one of the most charming, witty films I have seen in a while. A tiny bit dark in places, alike Harry Potter references, but thoroughly magical and fun for everyone. I would highly recommend seeing this film, maybe with not as much food as me and my boyfriend had (hot dogs, pop corn and tango ice blasts-the best). I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, so maybe I'm biased. However, it is different to Harry Potter, so don't go missing it just because you're not a hardcore fan of Potter.


Share:

2 comments

  1. I thought those lights had to be some kind of expensive designer but was shocked to read they're Paperchase! Such brilliant value and they're so unique!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're brilliant aren't they, I'd highly recommend them hun xx

      Delete

© AMY'S WAYS | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig