23.11.16

Feeling festive at Hotel Chocolat


I'm a sucker for something with a bow, star shaped or just plain Christmassy. So... after a wander around my local high street and getting even more Christmas inspiration, I enjoyed a little pit stop at Hotel Chocolat.

I had an enormous craving for something sweet and tasty and completely devoured a hazelnut hot chocolate with a dash of sprinkles. My sister enjoying a salted caramel hot chocolate.They're the best!



Pop into your local Hotel Chocolat as their Christmas gifts are the best and fit for everyone. Whether it be a large gesture with their impressive wreath or some adorable dinky caramel penguins.


Why not get something different for the condiment lovers in your life?


These would make a sweet gift for secret santa, a younger member of the family or something to sit snugly under the Christmas tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS